Tuesday, June 25, 2013

!!!Hot News!!! R2 Preview Bits Available On TechNet & MSDN!

For a few hours the R2 Preview bits for Windows Server 2012 R2 and System Center 2012 R2 are available for download on TechNet and MSDN, subscription required.

I myself have a MSDN subscription, level: Visual Studio Professional with MSDN. For that subscription level these R2 Preview bits aren’t available:
image

However, with my TechNet subscription (TechNet Professional (Retail)) I am more lucky:
image

So it’s time to download these bits and put them through their paces in one of my labs! Awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are there any updates to Service Manager besides updates to the copyright date and version number?

Marnix Wolf said...

Hi dotnetengineer.

For now it looks like there isn't much new added to the preview release of SCSM 2012 R2: http://technet.microsoft.com/library/dn299380.aspx.

My guess is later versions will show more updates.

Cheers,
Marnix