Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tech-Ed Berlin 2009: The countdown has started

Even though I am busy with many projects going on, I am going to Tech-Ed Berlin!

Besides visiting many interesting sessions about OpsMgr, SCCM, DPM, Hyper-V, SQL 2008, Windows 7 and last but not least Windows 2008 R2, I finally have the opportunity to meet some interesting people as well who I came to know and respect (!) through the Microsoft TechNet Forums or other forums like System Center Central.

When I am there I will certainly blog about it. Wow! Can’t wait! The countdown has started…

2 comments:

Michael Christiansen said...

Its gonna be a good week with many good speakers, and new techies to talk to.
Def. gonna be there.

Marnix Wolf said...

Hi Micheal.

Thanks for visiting my blog and your comment. See you at Tech Ed Berlin.

Bye,
Marnix